Saturday, July 16, 2011

Engagement Photos in Cancun

We went to Cancun this past week for our friends destination wedding.  We had a BLAST! One of the things we did while we were down there was an engagement photo shoot.  The resort was all inclusive plus you got 1500 "points" to spend around the resort.  One of the services they offer is photo shoots, so we figured, since we already paid for those points, we might as well use them and try to get our engagement photo.  I haven't decided if or which of the photos we will use as our engagement photo, but I thought I would share a few of them with you.

We had a lot of fun doing the photo shoot, but it was HOT HOT HOT & HUMID (We're wimps about humidity now that we live in NM), so many of the photos didn't come out the way I wanted to because my hair was matted to my face with sweat haha.  Anyway, here are a few for your viewing pleasure:










 

No comments:

Post a Comment