Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Wedding Blog

Hi everyone!!

I started this blog so I can keep a log of everything that is going on with the planning/organizing of mine and Colin's wedding, especially since we are in NM and most of the people involved in the wedding are on the East Coast.

I'm not sure how often this will get updated in the beginning, but as the wedding approaches, I'm sure it will become more active.

Some initial details:
  • As of right now, we are planning to have the wedding in early (June-ish) Summer 2013   
  • The wedding will be on the East Coast, somewhere around New Jersey and Delaware
  • We have not decided everyone that will be in the wedding yet
  • We are planning a very short ceremony followed by a huge party  





I'll write a post about the proposal in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment